Report NEP-BEC-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chia-Lin Chang & Hui-Kuang Hsu & Michael McAleer, 2013. "The Impact of China on Stock Returns and Volatility in the Taiwan Tourism Industry," Working Papers in Economics 13/27, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Dinh Thi Thanh Binh & Le Minh Ngoc & Nguyen Huu Thinh & Bui Cao Khai & Tran Duy Hung & Nguyen Viet Duong & Le Thi Thu Trang, 2013. "On the Relationship between Human Capital and Firm Performanc," Working Papers 03, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko & Isabelle Méjean, 2013. "Firms, destinations, and aggregate fluctuations," Economics Working Papers 1387, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2014.
- Emilie Dargaud & Andrea Mantovani & Carlo Reggiani, 2013. "The fight against cartels: a transatlantic perspective," Working Papers 2013/31, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:158 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pablo D. Fajgelbaum, 2013. "Labor Market Frictions, Firm Growth, and International Trade," NBER Working Papers 19492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim Huynh & Teodora Paligorova & Robert Petrunia, 2013. "Public/Private Transitions and Firm Financing," Staff Working Papers 13-36, Bank of Canada.
- Verona, Fabio, 2013. "Lumpy investment in sticky information general equilibrium," Research Discussion Papers 16/2013, .
- Lei Ji, 2013. "Rethinking directed technical change with endogenous market structure," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-18, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Heitor Almeida & Murillo Campello & Igor Cunha & Michael S. Weisbach, 2013. "Corporate Liquidity Management: A Conceptual Framework and Survey," NBER Working Papers 19502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.