Report NEP-BEC-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabaix, Xavier & Landier, Augustin & Sauvagnat, Julien, 2013. "CEO Pay and Firm Size: an Update after the Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9498, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- McKenzie, David J. & Woodruff, Christopher, 2013. "What are we learning from business training and entrepreneurship evaluations around the developing world?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9564, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Rey, Patrick, 2013. "Building Reputation for Contract Renewal: Implications for Performance Dynamics and Contract Duration," CEPR Discussion Papers 9571, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Bassetto & Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2013. "Credit Crunches and Credit Allocation in a Model of Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 19296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Paha, 2013. "Cartel Formation With Endogenous Capacity and Demand Uncertainty," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201343, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Edmans, Alex & Goldstein, Itay & Zhu, John, 2013. "Contracting With Synergies," CEPR Discussion Papers 9559, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Beaudry & Franck Portier, 2013. "News Driven Business Cycles: Insights and Challenges," NBER Working Papers 19411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoorn, AndrÃ© van, 2013. "Generational shifts in managerial values and the coming of a global business culture," Research Report 13012-GEM, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).