Report NEP-BEC-2013-09-25This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ejermo, Olof & Xiao, Jing, 2013. "Entrepreneurship and the Business Cycle: Do New Technology-Based Firms Differ?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/19, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Régis Breton & Sébastien Galanti & Christophe Hurlin & Anne-Gaël Vaubourg, 2013. "Does the firm-analyst relationship matter in explaining analysts' earnings forecast errors?," Working Papers hal-00862996, HAL.
- Mario Forni & Luca Gambetti & Luca Sala, 2013. "No News in Business Cycles," Working Papers 491, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Benjamin Keddad, 2013. "Business Cycles Synchronization in East Asia: A Markov-Switching Approach," Working Papers halshs-00861901, HAL.
- Svaleryd, Helena, 2013. "Self-employment and the local business cycle," Working Paper Series 2013:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- J. Herstad , Sverre & Ebersberger , Bernd, 2013. "On the link between urban location and the involvement of knowledge intensive business services firms in collaboration networks," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/21, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.