Report NEP-BEC-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marin, Dalia & Rousová, Linda & Verdier, Thierry, 2013. "Do Multinationals Transplant their Business Model?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9500, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Volker Nocke & Stephen Yeaple, 2013. "Globalization and Multiproduct Firms," NBER Working Papers 19409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johansson, Anders C. & Feng, Xunan, 2013. "CEO Incentives in Chinese State-Controlled Firms," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2013-27, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- McCormack, John & Propper, Carol & Smith, Sarah L., 2013. "Herding cats? Management and university performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 9560, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carballo, Jerónimo & Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Volpe Martincus, Christian, 2013. "The Buyer Margins of Firms' Exports," CEPR Discussion Papers 9584, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Neus Herranz, & Stefan Krasa, & Anne P. Villamil, 2013. "Entrepreneurs, Risk Aversion and Dynamic Firms," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 189, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "New Firm Formation and the properties of local knowledge bases: Evidence from Italian NUTS 3 regions," Working Papers hal-00858989, HAL.
- Görg, Holger & Spaliara, Marina-Eliza, 2013. "Export market exit, financial pressure and the crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9599, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beaudry, Paul & Portier, Franck, 2013. "News Driven Business Cycles: Insights and Challenges," CEPR Discussion Papers 9624, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.