Report NEP-BEC-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sophie Osotimehin, 2013. "Aggregate productivity and the allocation of resources over the business cycle," Virginia Economics Online Papers 404, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Thomas A. Husted & Florian Szucs, 2013. "Does State Antitrust Enforcement Drive Establishment Exit?," Working Papers 2013-13, American University, Department of Economics.
- Holger Görg & Marina-Eliza Spaliara, 2013. "Export market exit, financial pressure and the crisis," Kiel Working Papers 1859, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2013. "The effect of firms' partial retirement policies on the labour market outcomes of their employees," Economics Working Paper Series 1316, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Viitamo, Esa, 2013. "Servitization as a Productive Strategy of a Firm - Evidence from the Forest-Based Industries," ETLA Reports 14, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Musso, Fabio & Francioni, Barbara, 2012. "How Do Smaller Firms Select Foreign Markets?," MPRA Paper 49117, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Nov 2012.
- Abildgren, Kim & Vølund Buchholst, Birgitte & Staghøj, Jonas, 2013. "Bank-firm relationships and the survival of non-financial firms during the financial crisis 2008-2009," Working Paper Series 1516, European Central Bank.
- OKUBO Toshihiro & Robert J.R. ELLIOTT & Matthew A. COLE & Ying ZHOU, 2013. "Spatial Aspects of Firm-level Carbon Dioxide Emissions in Japan (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13054, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Duersch, Peter & Eife, Thomas, 2013. "Price Competition in an Inflationary Environment," Working Papers 0547, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Heckemeyer, Jost H. & Overesch, Michael, 2013. "Multinationals' profit response to tax differentials: Effect size and shifting channels," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-045, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2013. "Agglomeration Matters for Trade," 2013 Meeting Papers 85, Society for Economic Dynamics.