Report NEP-BEC-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- G. Bottazzi & M. Grazzi, 2013. "Dynamics of productivity and cost of labor in Italian Manufacturing firms," Working Papers wp865, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Sylvie Blasco & Barbara Pertold-Gebicka, 2012. "Employment Policies, Hiring Practices and Firm Performance," Working Papers 2012-27, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Silvia Giacomelli & Carlo Menon, 2013. "Firm size and judicial efficiency: evidence from the neighbour's court," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 898, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Michele Battisti & Filippo Belloc & Massimo Del Gatto, 2012. "Unbundling Technology Adoption and tfp at the Firm Level. Do Intangibles Matter?," Working Papers 2012.98, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Paola Conconi & André Sapir & Maurizio Zanardi, 2013. "The Internationalization Process of Firms: from Exports to FDI," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-09, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Robert Elliott & Ying Zhou, 2013. "State-Owned Enterprises, Exporting and Productivity in China: A Stochastic Dominance Approach," Discussion Papers 13-03, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Keizo Mizuno, 2012. "Infrastructure Upgrades and Foreclosure with Coexistence of Service-Based and Facility-Based Firms," ISER Discussion Paper 0860, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Visschers, Ludo & Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos, 2013. "Unemployment and endogenous reallocation over the business cycle," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1302, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Mehmet Ekmekci & Nenad Kos & Rakesh Vohra, 2013. "Just Enough or All: Selling a Firm," Working Papers 470, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.