Report NEP-BEC-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mathilde Aubry & Jean Bonnet & Patricia Renou-Maissant, 2013. "Business cycle and entrepreneurial behavior using French regional data," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201304, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Nadav Ben Zeev & Hashmat Khan, 2012. "Investment-Specific News Shocks and U.S. Business Cycles," Carleton Economic Papers 12-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 25 Feb 2013.
- Bénabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2012. "Bonus Culture: Competitive Pay, Screening and Multitasking," TSE Working Papers 12-367, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Mar 2013.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Hui-Kuang Hsu & Michael McAleer, 2013. "Is Small Beautiful? Size Effects of Volatility Spillovers for Firm Performance and Exchange Rates in Tourism," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2013-01, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Hvide, Hans K., 2013. "Do entrepreneurs matter?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1002, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Petra Gibcus & F. Stam, 2012. "Firm resources, dynamic capabilities, and the early growth of firms," Scales Research Reports H201219, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Rey, Patrick, 2012. "Building Reputation for Contract Renewal: Implications for Performance Dynamics and Contract Duration," TSE Working Papers 12-368, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Monika Lewandowska – Kalina, 2013. "Productivity dispersion and misallocation of resources: evidence from Polish industries," Working Papers 66, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Alexandros Maziotis & David S. Saal & Emmanuel Thanassoulis, 2012. "Profit, Productivity and Price Performance Changes in The English and Welsh Water and Sewerage Companies," Working Papers 2012.84, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Joern Kleinert & Nico Zorell, 2012. "The export-magnification effect of offshoring," Graz Economics Papers 2012-09, University of Graz, Department of Economics.