Report NEP-BEC-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian Buhai & Miguel Portela & Coen N. Teulings & Aico van Vuuren, 2008. "Returns to Tenure or Seniority?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-010/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200821 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eduard Alonso-Paulí & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2008. "Codes of Best Practice in Competitive Markets for Managers," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 726.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Santanu Roy, 2007. "Signaling Quality through Prices in an Oligopoly," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-081/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070089 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200822 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frank A.G. den Butter, 2007. "Procurement: The Transaction Costs Perspective in a Globalising World," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-091/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Claude d’Aspremont & Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira & Jacques Thépot, 2007. "Hawks and doves in segmented markets : A formal approach to competitive aggressiveness," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2007-04, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Martin G. Kocher & Ganna Pogrebna & Matthias Sutter, . "The Determinants of Managerial Decisions Under Risk," Working Papers 2008-04, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200819 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J.A. Bikker & L. Spierdijk, 2008. "How Banking Competition changed over Time," Working Papers 08-04, Utrecht School of Economics.