Report NEP-BEC-2005-02-20This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Axel Börsch-Supan, 2004. "Global Aging: Issues, Answers, More Questions," Working Papers wp084, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joseph Gyourko & Raven Saks, 2005. "Why Have Housing Prices Gone Up?," NBER Working Papers 11129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Blanchard & Francesco Giavazzi & Filipa Sa, 2005. "The U.S. Current Account and the Dollar," NBER Working Papers 11137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flynn, Sean Masaki, 2004. "Why Only Some Industries Unionize: Insights from Reciprocity Theory," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 64, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Nicole Maestas, 2004. "Back to Work: Expectations and Realizations of Work After Retirement," Working Papers wp085, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Francis X. Diebold & Jin (Ginger) Wu, 2005. "A Framework for Exploring the Macroeconomic Determinants of Systematic Risk," NBER Working Papers 11134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jihong Lee & Hamid Sabourian, 2005. "Efficiency in Negotiation: Complexity and Costly Bargaining," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0505, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Mauro Napoletano & Domenico Delli Gatti & Giorgio Fagiolo & Mauro Gallegati, 2005. "Weird Ties? Growth, Cycles and Firm Dynamics in an Agent-Based Model with Financial-Market Imperfections," LEM Papers Series 2005/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Deutskens,Elisabeth & Ruyter,Ko,de & Wetzels,Martin, 2005. "An Assessment of Measurement Invariance between Online and Mail Surveys," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- A. Prinzie & D. Van Den Poel, 2005. "Incorporating sequential information into traditional classification models by using an element/position- sensitive SAM," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/292, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- A. Vereecke & S. Muylle, 2005. "Performance Improvement Through Supply Chain Collaboration: Conventional Wisdom Versus Empirical Findings," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/291, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Eiichi Tomiura, 2004. "Foreign outsourcing and firm-level characteristics: evidence from Japanese manufacturers," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-64, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mihir A. Desai & Robert J. Yetman, 2005. "Constraining Managers without Owners: Governance of the Not-for-Profit Enterprise," NBER Working Papers 11140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lado Couste, Nora Rita & Berrone, Pascual Alberto & Álvarez Gil, María Joséfa & Husillos, F. Javier, 2005. "The explanatory power of trust and commitment and stakeholders' salience : their influence on the reverse logistics programs performance," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb050303, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & John Cawley, 2004. "Obesity, Disability, and Movement Onto the Disability Insurance Rolls," Working Papers wp089, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Dolfsma, W.A., 2004. "Paradoxes of Modernist Consumption – Reading Fashions," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-035-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Vereecke, A. & Pandelaere, E., 2005. "The manufacturing profile of flexible and low-cost producers: an empiral study," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-21, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Van den Berghe, L. & Louche, C., 2005. "The interface between Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility and its relevance for the financial and insurance sector," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-22, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.