Report NEP-BAN-2019-08-26This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Will Kerry, 2019. "Finding the Bad Apples in the Barrel: Using the Market Value of Equity to Signal Banking Sector Vulnerabilities," IMF Working Papers 19/180, International Monetary Fund.
- Xuehai Zhang, 2019. "Value at Risk and Expected Shortfall under General Semi-parametric GARCH models," Working Papers CIE 126, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Francesco Marchionne & Beniamino Pisicali & Michele Fratianni, 2019. "Regulation, Financial Crises, and Liberalization Traps," CESifo Working Paper Series 7724, CESifo Group Munich.
- Karolis Liaudinskas & Kristina Grigaite, 2019. "Loss of a lending relationship: shock or relief?," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 64, Bank of Lithuania.
- Buchholz, Manuel & Schmidt, Kirsten & Tonzer, Lena, 2019. "Do conventional monetary policy instruments matter in unconventional times?," Discussion Papers 27/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Moritz Lenel & Monika Piazzesi & Martin Schneider, 2019. "The Short Rate Disconnect in a Monetary Economy," NBER Working Papers 26102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Osadchiy, Maksim & Sidorov, Alexander, 2019. "Do banks need a supervisor?," MPRA Paper 95290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Monnet & Miklos Vari, 2019. "Liquidity Ratios as Monetary Policy Tools: Some Historical Lessons for Macroprudential Policy," IMF Working Papers 19/176, International Monetary Fund.
- Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 2019. "Externalities and financial crisis - enough to cause collapse?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13834, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blaes, Barno A. & Kraaz, Björn & Offermanns, Christian J., 2019. "The effects of the eurosystem's APP on euro area bank lending: Letting different data speak," Discussion Papers 26/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Abdelmajid Amine & Shérazade Gatfaoui, 2019. "Temporarily Vulnerable Consumers in a Bank Services Setting - à paraître," Working Papers hal-02190068, HAL.
- Tri Vi Dang & Gary B. Gorton & Bengt R. Holmstrom, 2019. "The Information View of Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 26074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Groot, Oliver & Haas, Alexander, 2019. "The Signalling Channel of Negative Interest Rates," MPRA Paper 95479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burke, Jeremy & Jamison, Julian C. & Karlan, Dean S. & Mihaly, Kata & Zinman, Jonathan, 2019. "Credit Building or Credit Crumbling? A Credit Builder Loan's Effects on Consumer Behavior, Credit Scores and Their Predictive Power," CEPR Discussion Papers 13884, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arno Botha & Conrad Beyers & Pieter de Villiers, 2019. "A procedure for loss-optimising default definitions across simulated credit risk scenarios," Papers 1907.12615, arXiv.org.
- Deniz O Igan & Thomas Lambert, 2019. "Bank Lobbying: Regulatory Capture and Beyond," IMF Working Papers 19/171, International Monetary Fund.
- Samangi Bandaranayake & Kuntal K. Das & W. Robert Reed, 2019. "Another Look at “Bank Competition and Financial Stability: Much Ado about Nothing?”," Working Papers in Economics 19/08, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.