Report NEP-BAN-2019-07-29This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lubello, Frederico & Petrella, Ivan & Santoro, Emiliano, 2019. "Bank Assets, Liquidity and Credit Cycles," EMF Research Papers 26, Economic Modelling and Forecasting Group.
- Konstantinos Nikolopoulos & Konstantia Litsiou, 2019. "When the bank is closed, the cash is king; ... not!," Working Papers 19008, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Katarzyna Budnik & Gaia Barbic & Giulio Nicoletti & Massimiliano Affinito & Fabrizio Venditti & Saiffedine Ben Hadj & Hans Dewachter & Edouard Chretien & Clara Isabel González & Javier Mencía & Jenny , 2019. "The benefits and costs of adjusting bank capitalisation: evidence from euro area countries," Working Papers 1923, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Evžen Kočenda & Ichiro Iwasaki, 2019. "Bank Survival in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 382, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Gawehn, Vanessa & Müller, Jens, 2019. "Tax avoidance - are banks any different?," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 239, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- firano, zakaria & filali Adib, fatine, 2018. "Competition and financial stability: a new paradigm," MPRA Paper 95167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dennis Vink & Mike Nawas & Vivian van Breemen, 2019. "Security design and credit rating risk in the CLO market," DNB Working Papers 643, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Victor Manuel Isidro Luna, 2019. "Development banking, state of confidence and sustainable growth," Working Papers PKWP1917, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).