Report NEP-BAN-2018-07-09This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Pereira da Silva, Luiz A., 2017. "Capital Requirements, Risk-Taking and Welfare in a Growing Economy," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8206, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Daisuke, Ikeda, 2018. "Bank runs, prudential tools and social welfare in a global game general equilibrium model," Bank of England working papers 732, Bank of England.
- Roberts, Daniel & Sarkar, Asani & Shachar, Or, 2018. "Bank Liquidity Creation, Systemic Risk, and Basel Liquidity Regulations," Staff Reports 852, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Aug 2019.
- Basten, Christoph & Guin, Benjamin & Koch, Catherine, 2018. "How do banks and households manage interest rate risk? Evidence from mortgage applications and banks’ responses," Bank of England working papers 733, Bank of England.
- Fuster, Andreas & Vickery, James, 2018. "Regulation and risk shuffling in bank securities portfolios," Staff Reports 851, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Krogstrup, Signe & Tille, Cédric, 2018. "Foreign currency bank funding and global factors," Kiel Working Papers 2104, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hyejin Cho, 2017. "Economics Of Regulation: Credit Rationing And Excess Liquidity," Post-Print hal-01375423, HAL.
- Iman van Lelyveld & Sinziana Kroon, 2018. "Counterparty credit risk and the effectiveness of banking regulation," DNB Working Papers 599, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Smith, Jonathan & Ferrara, Gerardo & Rodriguez, Francesc, 2018. "The impact of the leverage ratio on client clearing," Bank of England working papers 735, Bank of England.
- Klein, Paul-Olivier & Weill, Laurent, 2018. "Bank profitability and economic growth," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Mascia, Danilo V., 2018. "Young Enterprises and Bank Credit Denials," ADBI Working Papers 844, Asian Development Bank Institute.