Report NEP-BAN-2018-03-05This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BAN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Lubello & Ivan Petrella & Emiliano Santoro, 2018. "Chained financial frictions and credit cycles," BCL working papers 116, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Andreas Fuster & Matthew Plosser & Philipp Schnabl & James Vickery, 2018. "The role of technology in mortgage lending," Staff Reports 836, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Sivec, Vasja & Volk, Matjaz & Chen, Yi-An, 2018. "Empirical Evidence on the Effectiveness of Capital Buffer Release," MPRA Paper 84323, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Jan 2018.
- Steven Ongena & Ann L. Owen & Judit Temesvary, 2018. "A Global Lending Channel Unplugged? Does U.S. Monetary Policy Affect Cross-border and Affiliate Lending by Global U.S. Banks?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-008, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robin Dottling, 2018. "Bank Capital Regulation in a Zero Interest Environment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-016/IV, Tinbergen Institute, revised 11 Oct 2019.
- Arito Ono & Hirofumi Uchida & Gregory Udell & Iichiro Uesugi, 2014. "Lending Pro-Cyclicality and Macro-Prudential Policy: Evidence from Japanese LTV Ratios," Working Papers e070, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Florian LEON, 2018. "The Credit Structure Database," DEM Discussion Paper Series 18-07, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Gary B. Gorton & Toomas Laarits, 2018. "Collateral Damage," NBER Working Papers 24298, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Manish K. Singh, 2018. "“Incorporating creditors' seniority into contingent claim models:Application to peripheral euro area countries”," IREA Working Papers 201803, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2018.
- Diepstraten, Maaike, 2018. "Essays in banking and household finance," Other publications TiSEM a53b5557-2d80-428d-87fe-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu & Zhiyang Shen & Michael Vardanyan & Ning Zhu, 2017. "Decomposing banking performance into economic and risk management efficiencies," Working Papers 2017-EQM-09, IESEG School of Management.
- Angrick, Stefan & Naoyuki, Yoshino, 2018. "From window guidance to interbank rates : Tracing the transition of monetary policy in Japan and China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Giulio Cifarelli & Giovanna Paladino, 2018. "Sovereign - bank risk interconnections during the Greek financial crisis and the role of the Italian debt," Working Papers - Economics wp2018_01.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Thomas Conlon & John Cotter & Philip Molyneux, 2018. "Beyond Common Equity - The Influence of Secondary Capital on Bank Insolvency Risk," Working Papers 201806, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Stylianos Tsiaras, 2018. "Financial Crisis, Monetary Base Expansion and Risk," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0218, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Adrian, Tobias & Borowiecki, Karol Jan & Tepper, Alexander, 2018. "A Leverage-Based Measure of Financial Stability," Discussion Papers on Economics 1/2018, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Economics.
- Mircea Epure & Irina Mihai & Camelia Minoiu & José-Luis Peydró, 2018. "Household Credit, Global Financial Cycle, and Macroprudential Policies; Credit Register Evidence from an Emerging Country," IMF Working Papers 18/13, International Monetary Fund.
- Cornille, David & Rycx, François & Tojerow, Ilan, 2018. "Heterogeneous Effects of Credit Constraints on SMEs’ Employment: Evidence from the Great Recession," GLO Discussion Paper Series 169, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Andrew Hertzberg & Andres Liberman & Daniel Paravisini, 2018. "Screening on Loan Terms: Evidence from Maturity Choice in Consumer Credit," Working Papers 18-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.