Report NEP-BAN-2018-02-26This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patricia Palhau Mora, 2018. "The “Too Big to Fail” Subsidy in Canada: Some Estimates," Staff Working Papers 18-9, Bank of Canada.
- Samangi Bandaranayake & Kuntal Das & W. Robert Reed, 2018. "A Replication of “Are Competitive Banking Systems More Stable?” (Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking, 2009)," Working Papers in Economics 18/04, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Franklin Allen & Xian Gu & Oskar Kowalewksi, 2018. "The Interbank Market Puzzle," Working Papers 2018-ACF-02, IESEG School of Management.
- Braggion, Fabio & Manconi, Alberto & Zhu, Haikun, 2018. "Can Technology Undermine Macroprudential Regulation? Evidence from Peer-to-Peer Credit in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 12668, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Florian, David & Limnios, Chris & Walsh, Carl, 2018. "Monetary policy operating procedures, lending frictions, and employment," Working Papers 2018-001, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Katsutoshi Shimizu & Kim Cuong Ly, 2018. "Did Basel regulations cause a significant procyclicality?," Working Papers 2018-06, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Bologna, Pierluigi, 2018. "Banks’ maturity transformation: risk, reward, and policy," ESRB Working Paper Series 63, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Saidi, Farzad, 2017. "Shock Propagation and Banking Structure," Working Paper Series 348, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Niepmann, Friederike, 2018. "Banking Across Borders With Heterogeneous Banks," CEPR Discussion Papers 12606, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rehbein, Oliver, 2018. "Flooded through the back door: Firm-level effects of banks' lending shifts," IWH Discussion Papers 4/2018, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Thomas M. Eisenbach & Gregory Phelan, 2018. "Cournot Fire Sales," Department of Economics Working Papers 2018-01, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Adrian, Tobias & Duarte, Fernando & Grinberg, Federico & Mancini-Griffoli, Tommaso, 2018. "Monetary Policy and Financial Conditions: A Cross-Country Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 12681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Auray Stéphane & Eyquem Aurélien & Mairesse Xiaofei, 2017. "Banks, Sovereign Risk and Unconventional Monetary Policies," Working Papers 2017-60, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Adrian, Tobias & Duarte, Fernando, 2018. "Financial Vulnerability and Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 12680, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adrian, Tobias & Borowiecki, Karol Jan & Tepper, Alexander, 2018. "A Leverage-Based Measure of Financial Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 12676, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tho Pham & Oleksandr Talavera & Junhong Yang, 2018. "Multimarket Competition and Profitability: Evidence from Ukrainian banking," Working Papers 2018-02, Swansea University, School of Management.