Report NEP-BAN-2017-10-22This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patir, Assaf, 2017. "Securitization, bank vigilance, leverage and sudden stops," MPRA Paper 81463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jef Boeckx & Maite De Sola Perea & Gert Peersman, 2017. "The Transmission Mechanism of Credit Support Policies in the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 6442, CESifo.
- Altavilla, Carlo & Boucinha, Miguel & Peydró, José-Luis, 2017. "Monetary policy and bank profitability in a low interest rate environment," Working Paper Series 2105, European Central Bank.
- Kenny, Seán & Lennard, Jason & Turner, John D., 2017. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Banking Crises: Evidence from the United Kingdom, 1750-1938," Lund Papers in Economic History 165, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Hakenes, Hendrik & Schiephake, Eva, 2017. "Bank stability and the allocation of liquidity in the banking system," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168300, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Storz, Manuela & Koetter, Michael & Setzer, Ralph & Westphal, Andreas, 2017. "Do we want these two to tango? On zombie firms and stressed banks in Europe," Working Paper Series 2104, European Central Bank.
- Florian Engl & Arno Riedl & Roberto A. Weber, 2017. "Spillover Effects of Institutions on Cooperative Behavior, Preferences, and Beliefs," CESifo Working Paper Series 6504, CESifo.
- Ivan Mendieta-MuÃ±oz, 2017. "Explaining the Historic Rise in Financial Profits in the U.S. Economy JEL Classification: E11, E44, G20," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2017_06, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Rajeswari Sengupta & Harsh Vardhan, 2017. "Non-performing assets in Indian Banks: This time it is different," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2017-019, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Marek Hudon & Marc Labie & Patrick Reichert, 2017. "What is a fair profit for social enterprise? Insights from microfinance," Working Papers CEB 17-024, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Guillaume A. Khayat, 2017. "The Corridor’s Width as a Monetary Policy Tool," AMSE Working Papers 1735, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Sterzel, André & Neyer, Ulrike, 2017. "Capital Requirements for Government Bonds - Implications for Financial Stability," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168172, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.