Report NEP-BAN-2017-08-20This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alan Morrison & Michalis Vasios & Mungo Wilson & Filip Zikes, 2017. "Identifying Contagion in a Banking Network," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-082, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Massimiliano Caporin & Gisle J. Natvik & Francesco Ravazzolo & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2017. "The Bank-Sovereign Nexus: Evidence from a non-Bailout Episode," CREATES Research Papers 2017-25, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Madaschi, Christophe & Nuevo, Irene Pablos, 2017. "The profitability of banks in a context of negative monetary policy rates: the cases of Sweden and Denmark," Occasional Paper Series 195, European Central Bank.
- Deli, Yota D. & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2017. "Real effects of bank capital regulations : Global evidence," Research Discussion Papers 23/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Thiago Christiano Silva & Michel Alexandre da Silva & Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2017. "Systemic Risk in Financial Systems: a feedback approach," Working Papers Series 461, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Gropp, Reint & Radev, Deyan, 2017. "International banking conglomerates and the transmission of lending shocks across borders," SAFE Working Paper Series 175, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Matteo Crosignani, 2017. "Why Are Banks Not Recapitalized During Crises?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-084, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Patrick Fève & Olivier Pierrard, 2017. "Financial Regulation and Shadow Banking: A Small-Scale DSGE Perspective," BCL working papers 111, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Delis, Manthos D. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Mylonidis, Nikolaos, 2017. "The risk-taking channel of monetary policy in the US : Evidence from corporate loan data," Research Discussion Papers 18/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Kazuki Ikeda, 2017. "qBitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Quantum Cash System," Papers 1708.04955, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- Potter, Simon M., 2017. "Remarks to the Assembly of Governors of the Association of African Central Banks, South African Reserve Bank, Pretoria, South Africa," Speech 253, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gropp, Reint & Radev, Deyan, 2017. "Social centralization, bank integration and the transmission of lending shocks," SAFE Working Paper Series 174, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.