Report NEP-BAN-2016-07-02This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahnert, Toni & Anand, Kartik & Gai, Prasanna & Chapman, James, 2016. "Asset encumbrance, bank funding and financial fragility," Discussion Papers 17/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Maria Gerhardt & Rudi Vander Vennet, 2016. " Bank Bailouts In Europe And Bank Performance," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 16/921, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Forssbaeck, Jens & Nielsen, Caren Yinxia, 2016. "TARP and Market Discipline: Evidence on the Moral Hazard Effects of Bank Recapitalizations," Working Papers 2016:10, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Hana Dzmuranova, 2016. "Risk Management of Demand Deposits in a Low Interest Rate Environment," Working Papers IES 2016/10, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2016.
- Matousek, Roman & Nguyen, Thao Ngoc & Stewart, Chris, 2016. "Risk management of the Vietnamese banking system: A market research survey," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-10, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Cassola, Nuno & Koulischer, François, 2016. "The collateral channel of open market operations," Working Paper Series 1906, European Central Bank.
- Allen Head & Hongfei Sun & Chenggang Zhou, 2016. "Default, Mortgage Standards and Housing Liquidity," Working Papers 1359, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Leo de Haan & Maarten van Oordt, 2016. "Timing of banks' loan loss provisioning during the crisis," DNB Working Papers 513, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- F. Vinas, 2016. "The real effects of universal banking on firms’ investment: Micro-evidence from 2004-2009," Débats économiques et financiers 21, Banque de France.
- Lokman, Azarahiah & Masih, Mansur, 2016. "What drives banks’ willingness to lend to SMEs? An ARDL approach," MPRA Paper 72113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ari, Anil, 2016. "Sovereign risk and bank risk-taking," Working Paper Series 1894, European Central Bank.
- Hong Ru & Antoinette Schoar, 2016. "Do Credit Card Companies Screen for Behavioral Biases?," NBER Working Papers 22360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.