Report NEP-BAN-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Choi, Dong Boem & Velasquez, Ulysses, 2016. "Hidden cost of better bank services: carefree depositors in riskier banks?," Staff Reports 760, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Jun 2018.
- Han, Song & Keys, Benjamin J. & Li, Geng, 2015. "Information, Contract Design, and Unsecured Credit Supply: Evidence from Credit Card Mailings," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-103, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lambert, Thomas, 2015. "Lobbying on Regulatory Enforcement Actions: Evidence from Banking," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 28, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ke Wang & Wei Huang & Jie Wu & Ying-Nan Liu, 2014. "Efficiency measures of the Chinese commercial banking system using an additive two-stage DEA," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 68, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Bednarek, Peter & Dinger, Valeriya & von Westernhagen, Natalja, 2015. "Fundamentals matter: Idiosyncratic shocks and interbank relations," Discussion Papers 44/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Dokko, Jane & Li, Geng & Hayes, Jessica, 2015. "Credit Scores and Committed Relationships," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-81, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Zaghdoudi, Taha, 2014.
"Modèle d’alerte des crises bancaires basé sur une approche bayésienne
[Banking crisis early warning model based on a bayesian model averaging approach]," MPRA Paper 69262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Al-Saffar, Yaser & Ridinger, Wolfgang & Whitaker, Simon, 2015. "Financial Stability Paper No 24: The role of external balance sheets in the financial crisis," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 24, Bank of England.
- Nick Butt & Rohan Churm & Michael McMahon & Arpad Morotz & Jochen Schanz, 2015. "QE and the Bank Lending Channel in the United Kingdom," Discussion Papers 1523, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Paolo Giudici & Laura Parisi, 2016. "CoRisk: measuring systemic risk through default probability contagion," DEM Working Papers Series 116, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Tutlani, Ankur, 2016. "Effective Cost of Borrowing from Microfinance Institutions," MPRA Paper 69502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Sadiq Ansari, 2006. "An Empirical Investigation of Cost Efficiency in the Banking Sector of Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 12, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Siegert, Casper & Willison, Matthew, 2015. "Financial Stability Paper 32: Estimating the extent of the ‘too big to fail’ problem – a review of existing approaches," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 32, Bank of England.
- Yuanyuan Li & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2016. "Endogenous information revelation in a competitive credit market and credit crunch," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16001, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Calomiris, Charles W. & Larrain, Mauricio & Liberti, José & Sturgess, Jason, 2015. "How Collateral Laws Shape Lending and Sectoral Activity," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 20, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Putra Pamungkas & Clovis Rugemintwari & Amine Tarazi & Irwan Trinugroho, 2016. "Bank Lending and Income Inequality: Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers hal-01251500, HAL.
- Girum D. Abate & Luc Anselin, 2016. "House price fluctuations and the business cycle dynamics," CREATES Research Papers 2016-06, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- King, Thomas B. & Lewis, Kurt F., 2015. "Credit Risk, Liquidity and Lies," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-112, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).