Report NEP-BAN-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beck, Günter W. & Kotz, Hans-Helmut & Zabelina, Natalia, 2015. "Euro area macro-financial stability: A flow-of-funds perspective," SAFE White Paper Series 29, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Jacek Suda & Patrick Pintus, 2015. "Learning Financial Shocks and the Great Recession," 2015 Meeting Papers 577, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- José María Serena Garralda & Garima Vasishtha, 2015. "What drives bank-intermediated trade finance? Evidence from cross-country analysis," Working Papers 1524, Banco de España.
- Signe Krogstrup & Cedric Tille, 2015. "On the roles of different foreign currencies in European bank lending," IHEID Working Papers 17-2015, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 31 Aug 2015.
- C. M. Buch & Michael Koetter & Jana Ohls, 2015. "Banks and Sovereign Risk: A Granular View," IWH Discussion Papers 12, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Pengfei Jia, 2015. "Capital Controls and Welfare with Cross-Border Bank Capital Flows," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 212, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Cho-Hoi Hui & Chi-Fai Lo & Xiao-Fen Zheng & Tom Fong, 2015. "Measuring Contagion-Induced Funding Liquidity Risk in Sovereign Debt Markets," Working Papers 182015, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Ariel Zetlin-Jones & Burton Hollifield, 2015. "The Maturity Structure of Inside Money," 2015 Meeting Papers 726, Society for Economic Dynamics.