Report NEP-BAN-2014-11-28This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guodong Chen & Yi Wu, 2014. "Bank Ownership and Credit Growth in Emerging Markets During and After the 2008–09 Financial Crisis — A Cross-Regional Comparison," IMF Working Papers 14/171, International Monetary Fund.
- Acharya, Viral & Almeida, Heitor & Ippolito, Filippo & Perez, Ander, 2014. "Bank lines of credit as contingent liquidity: A study of covenant violations and their implications," Working Paper Series 1702, European Central Bank.
- Koffie Ben Nassar & Edder Martinez & Anabel Pineda, 2014. "Determinants of Banks' Net Interest Margins in Honduras," IMF Working Papers 14/163, International Monetary Fund.
- Schaeck, Klaus & Kick, Thomas & Onali, Enrico & Ruprecht, Benedikt, 2014. "Wealth shocks, credit-supply shocks, and asset allocation: evidence from household and firm portfolios," Working Paper Series 1662, European Central Bank.
- Georg, Co-Pierre, 2014. "Contagious herding and endogenous network formation in financial networks," Discussion Papers 23/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Żochowski, Dawid & Ampudia, Miguel & van Vlokhoven, Has, 2014. "Financial fragility of euro area households," Working Paper Series 1737, European Central Bank.
- Schmidt, Tobias & Stix, Helmut & Huynh, Kim P. & Kosse, Anneke & Schuh, Scott & Bagnall, John & Bounie, David, 2014. "Consumer cash usage: a cross-country comparison with payment diary survey data," Working Paper Series 1685, European Central Bank.
- Kyunghun Kim & Srobona Mitra, 2014. "Real and Financial Vulnerabilities from Crossborder Banking Linkages," IMF Working Papers 14/136, International Monetary Fund.
- Schleer, Frauke & Semmler, Willi & Illner, Julian, 2014. "Overleveraging in the banking sector: Evidence from Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-066, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Mahvash S Qureshi & Naotaka Sugawara, 2014. "Regulating Capital Flows at Both Ends; Does it Work?," IMF Working Papers 14/188, International Monetary Fund.
- Kim Huynh & Philipp Schmidt-Dengler & Helmut Stix, 2014. "The Role of Card Acceptance in the Transaction Demand for Money," Staff Working Papers 14-44, Bank of Canada.
- Makoto Nakajima & José-Víctor Ríos-Rull, 2014. "Credit, Bankruptcy, and Aggregate Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 20617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bannier, Christina E. & Wiemann, Markus, 2014. "Performance-sensitive debt: The intertwined effects of performance measurement and pricing grid asymmetry," CFS Working Paper Series 476, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).