Report NEP-BAN-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Bolton & Xavier Freixas & Leonardo Gambacorta & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2013. "Relationship and transaction lending in a crisis," Economics Working Papers 1385, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Christoffer Kok & Mattia Montagna, 2013. "Multi-layered Interbank Model for Assessing Systemic Risk," Kiel Working Papers 1873, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Fabio Farabullini & Miria Rocchelli & Alessandra Salvio & Andrea Silvestrini, 2013. "A quantitative look at the Italian banking system: evidence from a new dataset since 1861," Working Papers 9, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Paraschiv, Florentina & Qin, Minzi, 2013. "Extreme Spillover Between Shadow Banking and Regular Banking," Working Papers on Finance 1312, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Florian Hett & Alexander Schmidt, 2013. "Bank Bailouts and Market Discipline: How Bailout Expectations Changed During the Financial Crisis," Working Papers 1305, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 01 Aug 2013.
- Filippo Ippolito & Ali K. Ozdagli & Ander Pérez Orive, 2013. "Is bank debt special for the transmission of monetary policy? Evidence from the stock market," Economics Working Papers 1384, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Mancini, Loreano & Ranaldo, Angelo & Wrampelmeyer, Jan, 2013. "The Euro Interbank Repo Market," Working Papers on Finance 1316, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Fernando Díaz & Gabriel Ramírez & Kenneth Daniels, 2013. "Corporate Bond Clawbacks as Contingent Capital," Working Papers 44, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Felipe Balmaceda & Ronald Fischer & Felipe Ramirez, 2013. "Financial liberalization, market structure and credit penetration," Working Papers 41, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Anat R. Admati & Peter M. DeMarzo & Martin F. Hellwig & Paul Pfleiderer, 2013. "The Leverage Ratchet Effect," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Filippo Maria Pericoli & Roberto Galli & Cecilia Frale & Stefania Pozzuoli, 2013. "Bank lending in a cointegrated VAR model," Working Papers 8, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/11721 is not listed on IDEAS anymore