Report NEP-BAN-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Pérez Montes, 2013. "Estimation of Regulatory Credit Risk Models," Working Papers 1305, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Trapp, Monika & Wewel, Claudio, 2013. "Transatlantic systemic risk," CFR Working Papers 12-10 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Tobias Körner & Isabel Schnabel, 2013. "Abolishing Public Guarantees in the Absence of Market Discipline," Ruhr Economic Papers 0437, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Koetter, Michael & Ohls, Jana, 2013. "Banks and sovereign risk: A granular view," Discussion Papers 29/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Tobias Körner & Oliver Müller & Stephan Paus & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2013. "Supervisory Board Qualification of German Banks - Legal Standards and Survey Evidence," Ruhr Economic Papers 0436, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Alesia Kalbaska, 2013. "From Sovereigns to Banks: Evidence on Cross-border Contagion (2006-2011)," Department of Economics University of Siena 680, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Kashiwabara, Chie, 2013. "The Central Bank and bank credits in the Philippines : a survey on effectiveness of monetary policy and its measures," IDE Discussion Papers 413, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Deniz Igan, Alain Kabundi, Francisco Nadal De Simone, Natalia Tamirisa, 2013. "Monetary Policy and Balance Sheets," Working Papers 364, Economic Research Southern Africa.