Report NEP-BAN-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sheri Markose & Simone Giansante & Mateusz Gatkowski & Ali Rais Shaghaghi, 2010. "Too Interconnected To Fail: Financial Contagion and Systemic Risk in Network Model of CDS and Other Credit Enhancement Obligations of US Banks," Economics Discussion Papers 683, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Jan Kregel, 2010. "No Going Back: Why We Cannot Restore Glass-Steagall's Segregation of Banking and Finance," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_107, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14324/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:ucddub:urn:hdl:10197/1672 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Ellul & Vijay Yerramilli, 2010. "Stronger Risk Controls, Lower Risk: Evidence from U.S. Bank Holding Companies," FMG Discussion Papers dp646, Financial Markets Group.
- Celine Gauthier & Alfred Lehar & Moez Souissi, 2010. "Macroprudential Regulation and Systemic Capital Requirements," Working Papers 10-4, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00450050_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yushi Yoshida, 2010. "Is this time different for Asia?: Evidence from stock Markets," Discussion Papers 40, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "The role of the IASB and auditing standards in the aftermath of the 2008/2009 Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 20330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petra Benešová & Petr Teply, 2010. "Main Flaws of The Collateralized Debt Obligation‘s: Valuation Before And During The 2008/2009 Global Turmoil," Working Papers IES 2010/01, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2010.
- Arturo Galindo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Liliana Rojas-Suarez, 2010. "Financial Integration and Foreign Banks in Latin America: How Do They Impact the Transmission of External Financial Shocks?," Research Department Publications 4651, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00374367_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14297/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wilko Bolt & Heiko Schmiedel, 2010. "SEPA, Efficiency, and Payment Card Competition," DNB Working Papers 239, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Teodora Paligorova, 2010. "Corporate Risk Taking and Ownership Structure," Working Papers 10-3, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14296/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marc Labie & Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Roy Mersland & Ariane Szafarz, 2010. "Discrimination by Microcredit Officers: Theory and Evidence on Disability in Uganda," Working Papers CEB 10-007.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.