Report NEP-BAN-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rodríguez, Javier & Santiso, Javier, 2008. "Banking on Democracy: The Political Economy of International Private Bank Lending in Emerging Markets," MPRA Paper 12907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Calmès & Raymond Théoret, 2009. "The Impact of Banking Deregulation on Canadian Banks Returns," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp022009, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Ronald E. Shrieves & Drew Dahl & Michael F. Spivey, 2009. "Capital Market Regimes and Bank Structure in Europe," Working Papers 200807, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Fungacova, Zuzana & Solanko, Laura, 2008. "Risk-taking by Russian banks: Do location, ownership and size matter?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 21/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Wang, Haizhi & Zhou, Mingming, 2008. "Do better institutions improve bank efficiency? Evidence from a transitional economy," BOFIT Discussion Papers 28/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Drew Dahl & Douglas D. Evanoff & Michael F. Spivey, 2009. "Community Reinvestment Act Enforcement and Targeted Mortgage Lending," Working Papers 200806, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.