Report NEP-BAN-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabian Valencia & Luc Laeven, 2008. "Systemic Banking Crises; A New Database," IMF Working Papers 08/224, International Monetary Fund.
- Deniz O Igan & Natalia T. Tamirisa, 2008. "Are Weak Banks Leading Credit Booms? Evidence from Emerging Europe," IMF Working Papers 08/219, International Monetary Fund.
- Conrad, Alexander & Neuberger, Doris & Schneider-Reißig, Maria, 2008. "Geographic and demographic Bank outreach: Evidence from Germany's three-pillar banking system," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 98, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Marco Terrones & Enrique G. Mendoza, 2008. "An Anatomy of Credit Booms; Evidence From Macro Aggregates and Micro Data," IMF Working Papers 08/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Kenichi Ueda & Stijn Claessens, 2008. "Banks and Labor as Stakeholders; Impact on Economic Performance," IMF Working Papers 08/229, International Monetary Fund.
- Ronald Fischer, 2008. "Economic performance, creditor protection and labor inflexibility," Documentos de Trabajo 250, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.