Report NEP-BAN-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lili Xie, 2007. "Bank Consolidation and Loan Pricing," Working Papers 200706, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Hongfei Sun, 2007. "Banking, Inside Money and Outside Money," Working Papers 1146, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:nijrep:2007-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hongfei Sun & Xiuhua Huangfu, 2007. "Private Money and Bank Runs," Working Papers 1145, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Laura Spierdijk & Paul Finnie, 2007. "Stock market performance and pension fund investment policy: rebalancing, free float, or market timing?," DNB Working Papers 156, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ardic, Oya Pinar & Yuzereroglu, Uygar, 2007. "How Do Individuals Choose Banks? An Application to Household Level Data from Turkey," MPRA Paper 6096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Wong & Cho-Hoi Hui & Chi-fai Lo, 2007. "Ratings Versus Market-Based Measures of Default Risk of East Asian Banks," Working Papers 0712, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.