Report NEP-BAN-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2007. "The Cost of Banking Regulation," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/43, European University Institute.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2007. "Banking competition and financial fragility: Evidence from panel-data," MPRA Paper 5673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hubert BONIN (GREThA), 2007. "French investment banking at Belle Époque: the legacy of the 19th century Haute Banque," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-20, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Charles W. Calomiris, 2007. "Bank Failures in Theory and History: The Great Depression and Other "Contagious" Events," NBER Working Papers 13597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albert H. De Wet & Renee´ Van Eyden & Rangan Gupta, 2007. "Linking Global Economic Dynamics to a South African-Specific Credit Risk Correlation Model," Working Papers 200719, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2007-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luigi Guiso & Raoul Minetti, 2007. "The Structure of Multiple Credit Relationships: Evidence from US Firms," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/46, European University Institute.
- Vicente Cuñat & Maria Guadalupe, 2007. "Executive Compensation and Competition in the Banking and Financial Sectors," FMG Discussion Papers dp598, Financial Markets Group.