Report NEP-BAN-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alfredo Martín-Oliver & Vicente Salas-Fumas, 2007. "How do intangible assets create economic value? an application to banks," Working Papers 0730, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Patrick Honohan, 2007. "Should Bank Supervisors in Developing Countries Exercise More or Less Forbearance?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp231, IIIS.
- Jean-Marc Bourgeon & Georges Dionne, 2007. "On Debt Service and Renegotiation when Debt-holders Are More Strategic," Cahiers de recherche 0729, CIRPEE.
- Claeys, Sophie & Hainz, Christa, 2007. "Acquisition versus greenfield: The impact of the mode of foreign bank entry on information and bank lending rates," Working Paper Series 210, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2007. "Bank Distress and the Borrowers' Productivity," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-521, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2007_013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mayes, David G. & Nieto, María J. & Wall, Larry, 2007. "Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the EU : is Prompt Corrective Action a partial solution," Research Discussion Papers 7/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Wim Fonteyne, 2007. "Cooperative Banks in Europe—Policy Issues," IMF Working Papers 07/159, International Monetary Fund.
- WATANABE Wako, 2007. "How Do Relationship Lenders Price Loans to Small Firms?: "Hold-Up" Costs, Transparency, and Private and Public Security," Discussion papers 07058, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).