Report NEP-BAN-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- batiz-lazo, bernardo, 2007. "Competitive Effects Of It Innovation On Bank Strategy, 1985-1995," MPRA Paper 5046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cerqueiro, Geraldo & Degryse, Hans & Ongena, Steven, 2007. "Rules versus Discretion in Loan Rate Setting," CEPR Discussion Papers 6450, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hainz, Christa, 2007. "The Effect of Bank Competition on the Bankâ€™s Incentive to Collateralize," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 216, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4988 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:apr:aprewp:wp2007-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christiano A. Coelho & João Manoel Pinho de Mello & Leonardo Rezende, 2007. "Are Public Banks pro-Competitive? Evidence from Concentrated Local Markets in Brazil," Textos para discussão 551, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil), revised Sep 2007.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1062 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Realdon, 2007. "An Extended Structural Credit Risk Model (forthcoming in the Icfai Journal of Financial Risk Management; all copyrights rest with the Icfai University Press)," Discussion Papers 07/26, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula, 2007. "Households’ Saving and Debt in Italy," CSEF Working Papers 183, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.