Report NEP-BAN-2007-05-04This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gianni De NicolÃ³ & Abu M. Jalal & John H. Boyd, 2006. "Bank Risk-Taking and Competition Revisited: New Theory and New Evidence," IMF Working Papers 06/297, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin CihÃ¡k & Heiko Hesse, 2007. "Cooperative Banks and Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 07/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Alessandro Gambini & Salim M. Darbar & Marco Arnone, 2007. "Banking Supervision: Quality and Governance," IMF Working Papers 07/82, International Monetary Fund.
- Huberto M. Ennis & Todd Keister, 2007. "Bank runs and institutions : the perils of intervention," Working Paper 07-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- ElÃ¶d TakÃ¡ts, 2007. "A Theory of "Crying Wolf": The Economics of Money Laundering Enforcement," IMF Working Papers 07/81, International Monetary Fund.
- Jorge A. Chan-Lau & Srobona Mitra & Li L. Ong, 2007. "Contagion Risk in the International Banking System and Implications for London As a Global Financial Center," IMF Working Papers 07/74, International Monetary Fund.
- Lamin Leigh & Richard Podpiera, 2006. "The Rise of Foreign Investment in China's Banks: Taking Stock," IMF Working Papers 06/292, International Monetary Fund.
- OGAWA Kazuo & Elmer STERKEN & TOKUTSU Ichiro, 2007. "Multiple Bank Relationships and the Main Bank System: Evidence from a Matched Sample of Japanese Small Firms and Main Banks," Discussion papers 07027, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ramon-Ballester, Francisco & Wezel, Torsten, 2007. "International financial linkages of Latin American banks: the effects of political risk and deposit dollarisation," Working Paper Series 0744, European Central Bank.
- JÃ©rÃ´me Vacher & Samer Y. Saab, 2007. "Banking Sector Integration and Competition in CEMAC," IMF Working Papers 07/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore