Report NEP-BAN-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gropp, Reint & Kok, Christoffer & Lichtenberger, Jung-Duk, 2007. "The dynamics of bank spreads and financial structure," Working Paper Series 0714, European Central Bank.
- Jokivuolle, Esa & Peura, Samu, 2006. "Rating targeting and the confidence levels implicit in bank capital," Research Discussion Papers 27/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Helena Suvova & Eva Kozelkova & David Zeman & Jaroslava Bauerova, 2005. "Eligibility of External Credit Assessment Institutions," Research and Policy Notes 2005/03, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:ins:quaeco:qf0604 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- ilya, gikhman, 2006. "Some critical comments on credit risk modeling," MPRA Paper 1451, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2006.
- Zoltán Varsányi, 2006. "Pillar I treatment of concentrations in the banking book – a multifactor approach," MNB Working Papers 2006/11, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Roman Kraeussl, . "A Critique on the Proposed Use of External Sovereign Credit Ratings in Basel II," Working Papers 0315, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Martin Cihak & Jaroslav Hermanek, 2005. "Stress Testing the Czech Banking System: Where Are We? Where Are We Going?," Research and Policy Notes 2005/02, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1497 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1499 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1494 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Flores, Juan-Huitzi, 2007. "Lending booms, underwriting and competition : the baring crisis revisited," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp07-01, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Eva Terberger & Stefanie Wettberg, 2005. "Der Aktienrückkauf und die Bankenkrise von 1931," Working Papers 0418, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2005.