Report NEP-BAN-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ughetto, Elisa, 2006. "The financing of innovative activities by banking institutions: policy issues and regulatory options," MPRA Paper 430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anja Lambrecht & Katja Seim, 2006. "Adoption and Usage of Online Services in the Presence of Complementary Offline Services: Retail Banking," Working Papers 06-27, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- G. Lanine & R. Vander Vennet, 2006. "Microeconomic determinants of acquisitions of Eastern European banks by Western European banks," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/414, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Tschoegl, Adrian, 2006. "Foreign ownership in Mexican Banking: A Self- Correcting Phenomenon," MPRA Paper 586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mette Asmild & Peter Bogetoft & Jens Leth Hougaard, 2006. "Rationalising Inefficiency: A Study of Canadian Bank Branches," Occasional Papers 19, Industrial Economics Division.
- Eckbo, B. Espen & Thorburn, Karin S., 2004. "Bidding in mandatory bankruptcy auctions: Theory and evidence," Discussion Papers 2004/16, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Kim, Soyoung & Lee, Jong-Wha & Shin, Kwanho, 2006. "Regional and Global Financial Integration in East Asia," MPRA Paper 695, University Library of Munich, Germany.