Report NEP-ARA-2021-10-11This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Adair & Imène Berguiga, 2021. "Exogenous vs. endogenous obstacles to funding female entrepreneurs in MENA countries," Erudite Working Paper 2021-13, Erudite.
- Philippe Adair & Imène Berguiga, 2021. "A survey on funding MSMEs and female entrepreneurs in MENA countries and the microfinance issue," Erudite Working Paper 2021-12, Erudite.
- bouchoucha, najeh, 2021. "Does institutional quality mitigate the effect of Foreign Direct Investment on environmental quality: Evidence of MENA countries," MPRA Paper 110005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frodermann, Corinna & Grunau, Philipp & Hauschka, Gloria & Haepp, Tobias & Mackeben, Jan & Ruf, Kevin & Wanger, Susanne & Walz, Hannes, 2021. "Linked Personnel Panel (LPP) – Special survey about the Corona-Pandemic," FDZ-Datenreport. Documentation on Labour Market Data 202108 (en), Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Aljabri, Salwa & Raghavan, Mala & Vespignani, Joaquin, 2021. "Oil prices and fiscal policy in an oil-exporter country: empirical evidence from Oman," Working Papers 2021-04, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.