Report NEP-ARA-2021-05-24This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lydia Assouad & Amory Gethin & Thomas Piketty & Juliet-Nil Uraz, 2021. "Political Cleavages and Social Inequalities in Algeria, Iraq, and Turkey, 1990-2019," World Inequality Lab Working Papers halshs-03215898, HAL.
- Panza, Laura, 2020. "From a common empire to colonial rule: commodity market disintegration in the Near East," CEPR Discussion Papers 15434, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Quinn, Simon & Caria, Stefano & Gordon, Grant & Kasy, Maximilian & Shami, Soha & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2020. "An Adaptive Targeted Field Experiment: Job Search Assistance for Refugees in Jordan," CEPR Discussion Papers 15359, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pamuk, Sevket & Asik, Gunes & KarakoÃ§, UlaÅŸ, 2020. "Regional Inequalities and the West-East Divide in Turkey since 1880," CEPR Discussion Papers 15304, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- PeydrÃ³, JosÃ©-Luis & Fendoglu, Salih & Gulsen, Eda, 2020. "Global Liquidity and Impairment of Local Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 15273, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bouarar, Ahmed Chemseddine & Mouloudj, Kamel & Mouloudj, Smail, 2020. "The impact of coronavirus on tourism sector - an analytical study," MPRA Paper 107784, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Sep 2020.
- Anas Aboutaoufik & Ghizlane Salam, 2021. "Retour Sur L’Experience De L’Administration Numerique Au Maroc : Cas Des Douanes Et Impots Indirects Et De Portnet," Working Papers halshs-03215800, HAL.