Report NEP-ARA-2021-05-17This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan, 2021. "Years of Life Lost to Revolution and War in Iran," CESifo Working Paper Series 9063, CESifo.
- Boucher, Vincent & Tumen, Semih & Vlassopoulos, Michael & Wahba, Jackline & Zenou, Yves, 2020. "Ethnic Mixing in Early Childhood," CEPR Discussion Papers 15528, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Bargain & Maria C. Lo Bue, 2021. "The economic gains of closing the employment gender gap: Evidence from Morocco," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2021-79, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sacha Bourgeois-Gironde & Victor Ginsburgh & Hossein Hassani & Shlomo Weber, 2021. "A Lingua Franca for Kurdish Populations," Working Papers ECARES 2021-10, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Aksoy, Ozan, 2021. "Preaching to Social Media: Turkey’s Friday Khutbas and Their Effects on Twitter," SocArXiv ngdrv, Center for Open Science.
- Uwe Böwer, 2021. "Making Egypt’s Post-COVID Growth Path More Sustainable," European Economy - Economic Briefs 066, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- ofar, Sutikno M., 2021. "The Impact of Leadership Style on Performance of Nurses," OSF Preprints 6cbf7, Center for Open Science.