Report NEP-ARA-2018-02-12This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mounah Abdel-Samad & Shawn Flanigan, 2018. "The use of social accountability mechanisms by Syrian diaspora organizations providing aid in the Syrian crisis," WIDER Working Paper Series 001, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Grand, Nathalie & Kamaly, Ahmed, 2017. "On the guidelines of good planning : The case of the Arab region," MPRA Paper 84146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jale Minibas-Poussard & Meltem İdiğ-Çamuroğlu, 2016. "Mobbing in a cross-sectional national sample: The Turkish Case," Post-Print hal-01615570, HAL.
- Ben Yaala, sirine & Henchiri, jamel E., 2016. "Impact of Macroeconomic and Demographic Variables on the Stock Market: Evidence from Tunisian Crisis," MPRA Paper 76783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salem, Fatima, 2017. "Triple Helix Model’s (THM) impact on enhancing creativity and skills within UAE public and private sectors," MPRA Paper 84157, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 May 2017.
- Grand, Nathalie & Lorenz, Adam & Woodford, Georgina, 2017. "Documentation note ESCWA'S national plans database," MPRA Paper 84149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donato Romano & Gianluca Stefani & Benedetto Rocchi & Ciro Fiorillo, 2017. "The impact of assistance on poverty and food security in a protracted conflict context: the case of West Bank and Gaza Strip," Working Papers - Economics wp2017_13.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Bulut, Mehmet & Korkut, Cem, 2017. "A Look to The Ottoman Cash Waqfs As Altruistic Finance Model," MPRA Paper 84205, University Library of Munich, Germany.