Report NEP-ARA-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Resul Cesur & Pinar Mine Gunes & Erdal Tekin & Aydogan Ulker, 2017. "The Value of Socialized Medicine: The Impact of Universal Primary Healthcare Provision on Mortality Rates in Turkey," Working Papers 170006, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Dahem, Ahlem & Skander, Slim & Fatma, Siala Guermazi, 2017. "Time Varying VAR Analysis for Disaggregated Exchange Rate Pass-through in Tunisia," MPRA Paper 79759, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Volker Ziemann & Béatrice Guérard, 2017. "Reaping the benefits of global value chains in Turkey," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1366, OECD Publishing.
- Khalifa, Ahmed & Caporin, Massimiliano & Costola, Michele & Hammoudeh, Shawkat, 2017. "Systemic risk for financial institutions of major petroleum-based economies: The role of oil," SAFE Working Paper Series 172, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Nader Nefzi & Joël Oudinet & Mouez Soussi, 2017. "Transferts de fonds des migrants vers les pays du Maghreb : quel impact sur le taux de change effectif réel ?," CEPN Working Papers hal-01539215, HAL.