Report NEP-ARA-2017-04-16This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duddy, D, Roesmara & Tri, Widodo & Sri, Adiningsih, 2017. "Dynamics of Trade Specialization in Middle East and North Africa (MENA)," MPRA Paper 77439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hanan Nazier & Racha Ramadan, 2017. "Marriage Outcomes and Women Empowerment After Marriage: A Three Countries Story," Working Papers 1074, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 Jun 2017.
- Kouni, Mohamed, 2016. "Remittances And Growth In Tunisia: A Daynamic Panel Analysis From A Sectoral Database," MPRA Paper 75478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee , Kwon Hyung & Son , Sung Hyun & Park , Jaeeun, 2015. "Financial Cooperation between Korea and the Middle East in a New Industrial and Financial Environment," World Economy Brief 15-21, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Lee , Kwon Hyung & Son , Sung Hyun & Jang , Yun Hee & Ryou, Kwang Ho, 2017. "Sustainable Economic Cooperation between Korea and the Middle East in Times of Lower Oil Prices," World Economy Brief 17-7, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Gasmi, Farid & Laourari, Imène, 2017. "Has Algeria suffered from the dutch disease?: Evidence from 1960–2013 data," TSE Working Papers 17-780, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Alper Duman, 2016. "Inter-city Trade Networks in Turkey: Shocks and Spillovers," EcoMod2016 9578, EcoMod.
- Firat Bilgel & Burhan Can Karahasan, 2017. "Self-Rated Health and Primary Care Utilization: Is Selection into Healthcare Endogenously Determined?," Working Papers 1079, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 Jun 2017.
- Hao Chen & Hua Liao & Bao-Jun Tang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2016. "Impacts of OPEC's political risk on the international crude oil prices: An empirical analysis based on the SVAR models," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 96, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Javorcik, Beata & Lo Turco, Alessia & Maggioni, Daniela, 2017. "New and Improved: Does FDI Boost Production Complexity in Host Countries?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11942, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rim Berahab, 2017. "Emissions de Dioxyde de Carbone et Croissance Economique au Maroc : Une Analyse de la Courbe Environnementale de Kuznets," Research papers & Policy papers 1704, Policy Center for the New South.