Report NEP-ARA-2016-08-28This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Attar, M. Aykut, 2016. "Economic Growth and Technological Progress in Turkey: An Analysis of Schumpeterian Mechanisms," MPRA Paper 73255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aomar Ibourk, 2016. "Learning Achievement in Morocco: a Status Assessment," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1615, Policy Center for the New South.
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, "undated". "Sanctions and Export Deflection: Evidence from Iran," Working Paper 445126, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Report: Salman Al Ansari & Dr. Majid Rafizadeh, 2017. "Germany and Saudi Arabia: Alliance in Counter-Terrorism," Working Paper 445491, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Resul Cesur & Erdal Tekin & Aydogan Ulker, 2016. "Can Natural Gas Save Lives? Evidence from the Deployment of a Fuel Delivery System in a Developing Country," NBER Working Papers 22522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.