Report NEP-ARA-2015-01-19This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leyla Mocan, 2014. "The Impact of Education on Wages: Analysis of an Education Reform in Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1424, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Fulya Memisoglu, 2014. "Between the legacy of nation-state and forces of globalisation: Turkey’s management of mixed migration flows," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0419, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Ucal, Meltem & Bilgin, Mehmet Hüseyin & Haug, Alfred A., 2014. "Income Inequality and FDI: Evidence with Turkish Data," MPRA Paper 61104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akarçay- Gürbüz, Ayça & Polat, Sezgin, 2014. "Public-private wage differentials in Turkey: public policy or market dynamics?," MPRA Paper 60872, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Breisinger, Clemens & Ecker, Olivier & Maystadt, Jean-FranÃ§ois & Trinh Tan, Jean-FranÃ§ois & Al-Riffai, Perrihan & Bouzar, Khalida & Sma, Abdelkarim & Abdelgadir, Mohamed, 2014. "How to build resilience to conflict: The role of food security," Food policy reports 978-0-89629-566-7, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Celbis M.G. & Crombrugghe D.P.I. de, 2014. "Can internet infrastructure help reduce regional disparities? : evidence from Turkey," MERIT Working Papers 078, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Eric ROUGIER, 2014. "Fire in Cairo: Authoritarian-redistributive social contracts, structural change and the Arab spring," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-22, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Maria A Albino-War & Svetlana Cerovic & Francesco Grigoli & Juan C Flores & Javier Kapsoli & Haonan Qu & Yahia Said & Bahrom Shukurov & Martin Sommer & SeokHyun Yoon, 2014. "Making the Most of Public Investment in MENA and CCA Oil-Exporting Countries," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 14/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Alotaibi, Abdullah R & Mishra, Anil V, 2015. "Global and Regional Volatility Spillovers to GCC Stock Markets," MPRA Paper 61101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "Kuwait; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/334, International Monetary Fund.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Achehboune, Amale & Gamar, Alae, 2015. "Revealing the Components of the Intangible Wealth for Morocco," MPRA Paper 60904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "Turkey; Staff Report for the 2014 Article IV Consultation," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/329, International Monetary Fund.
- Resul Cesur & Bahadir Dursun & Naci Mocan, 2014. "The Impact of Education on Health and Health Behavior in a Middle-Income, Low-Education Country," NBER Working Papers 20764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohamed Ayadi & Wided Matoussi, 2014. "Working Paper - 214 - From Productivity to Exporting or Vice Versa Evidence from Tunisian Manufacturing Sector," Working Paper Series 2150, African Development Bank.
- Mohamed Ayadi & Wided Matoussi, 2014. "Working Paper - 213 - Disentangling the Pattern of Geographic Concentration in Tunisian Manufacturing Industries," Working Paper Series 2149, African Development Bank.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "Algeria; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/342, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "Kuwait; Staff Report for the 2014 Article IV Consultation," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/333, International Monetary Fund.