Report NEP-ARA-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aysenur Acar, 2014. "The Dynamics of Multidimensional Poverty in Turkey," Working Papers 014, Bahcesehir University, Betam.
- FERROUHI, El Mehdi & LEHADIRI, Abderrassoul, 2013. "Liquidity Determinants of Moroccan Banking Industry," MPRA Paper 59888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ayse Guveli & Harry Ganzeboom & Helen Baykara-Krumme & Lucinda Platt & Şebnem Eroğlu & Niels Spierings & Sait Bayrakdar & Efe K Sozeri & Bernhard Nauck, 2014. "2000 Families: identifying the research potential of an origins-of migration study," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2014007, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Mondher Cherif & Christian Dreger, 2014. "Institutional Determinants of Financial Development in MENA Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1422, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ronald A. Ratti & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2014. "OPEC and non-OPEC oil production and the global economy," CAMA Working Papers 2014-69, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Armagan-Tuna Aktuna Gunes & Carla Canelas, 2013. "A Multidimensional Perspective of Poverty, and its Relation with the Informal Labor Market: An Application to Ecuadorian and Turkish Data," Post-Print halshs-00820754, HAL.
- Mariusz Jarmuzek & Diego Mesa Puyo & Najla Nakhle, 2014. "Designing a Fiscal Framework for a Prospective Commodity Producer; Options for Lebanon," IMF Working Papers 14/193, International Monetary Fund.
- Türkcan, Kemal & Pişkin, Erhan, 2014. "Ticaret Anlaşmalarının Türkiye’nin İhracat Dinamiğine Etkisi: Yaygın ve Yoğun Ticaret [The Effects of the Trade Agreements on the Dynamics of Turkey’s Export: Extensive and Intensive Margins]," MPRA Paper 59841, University Library of Munich, Germany.