Report NEP-ARA-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mthuli Ncube & John Anyanwu & Kjell Hausken, 2014. "Working Paper 195 - Inequality Economic Growth and Poverty in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA)," Working Paper Series 999, African Development Bank.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:484126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nakhoda, Aadil, 2013. "The impact of the exports of BRIC countries plus Turkey on the exports of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 52477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ünver, Mehmet Bilal & İlhan, Erhan, 2013. "Regulating access to the fiber in Turkey: Would regulatory holiday be a tool to increase the investment of operators?," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88527, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Ben Salha, Ousama & Sebri, Maamar, 2013. "A multivariate analysis of the causal flow between renewable energy consumption and GDP in Tunisia," MPRA Paper 52572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aygul Ozbafli & Glenn Jenkins, 2013. "Estimating Willingness To Pay For Reliable Electricity Supply: A Choice Experiment Study," Development Discussion Papers 2013-01, JDI Executive Programs.