Report NEP-ARA-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hasan, Zubair, 2012. ""Riba in La-riba contracts: where to turn in Islamic home financing?," MPRA Paper 38166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juliane Brach & Willem Spanjers, 2012. "Political Ambiguity and Economic Development: The MENA Countries Pre-Commercial Procurement of Innovation," Working Papers 2012/39, Maastricht School of Management.
- Takagi, Shinji, 2012. "Establishing Monetary Union in the Gulf Cooperation Council: What Lessons for Regional Cooperation?," ADBI Working Papers 390, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Reza, Sherafatian-Jahromi & Muhammad, Nasir Malik, 2012. "Linkages between Defence Spending and Income Inequality in Iran," MPRA Paper 41983, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Oct 2012.
- Christophe Muller & Christophe J. Nordman, 2012. "Wages and On-the-Job Training in Tunisia," AMSE Working Papers 1222, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Samir Bellal, 2015. "Une lecture régulationniste de la crise du régime rentier d’accumulation en Algérie," Post-Print halshs-00569330, HAL.