Report NEP-ARA-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peeters, Marga & Sabri, Nidal Rachid, 2012. "International financial integration of Mediterranean economies : A bird’s-eye view," MPRA Paper 38081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:wii:fpaper:fc:9:tr is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sabri, Nidal Rachid & Peeters, Marga & Abulaben, Diama K., 2012. "The impact of exchange rate volatility on trade integration among North and South Mediterranean countries," MPRA Paper 38080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Weill, Laurent & Godlewski, Christophe, 2012. "Why do large firms go for Islamic loans?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Laura Panza, 2012. "Globalisation and the Ottoman Empire: A study of integration between Ottoman and world cotton markets," Working Papers 2012.01, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Britta Stöver & Kirsten S. Wiebe & Dr. Ulrike Lehr & Dr. Marc I. Wolter, 2012. "Input-Output Modelling in the MENA Region - A case study for Morocco," GWS Discussion Paper Series 12-3, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.