Report NEP-ARA-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tanja A. Börzel & Digdem Soyaltin, 2012. "Europeanization in Turkey - Stretching a Concept to its Limits?," KFG Working Papers p0036, Free University Berlin.
- Sándor Richter, 2012. "Regional Trade Integration in the Middle East and North Africa: Lessons from Central Europe," FIW Policy Brief series 014, FIW.
- Juan Sole & Andreas Jobst, 2012. "Operative Principles of Islamic Derivatives: Towards a Coherent Theory," IMF Working Papers 12/63, International Monetary Fund.
- Khalid Abu-Ismail & Rathin Roy & Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2012. "Is there Fiscal Space for Financing an Arab Development Transformation?," Working Papers 88, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Khalid Abu-Ismail & Rathin Roy & Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2012. "Fiscal Space in the Arab Countries," One Pager 136, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Iwasaki, Yoko, 2012. "The business management strategy of Iran's large apparel firms : overview of results from a questionnaire survey and interviews 2009-2011," IDE Discussion Papers 327, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).