Report NEP-ARA-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baybars Karacaovali, 2011. "Turkey: Temporary Trade Barriers as Resistance to Trade Liberalisation with the European Union?," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2011-02, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2010. "Modelling life expectancy in Turkey," MPRA Paper 30840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nora Elbialy & Miguel A. García-Rubio, 2011. "Assessing Judicial Efficiency of Egyptian First Instance Courts: A DEA Analysis," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201119, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bourdet, Yves & Persson, Maria, 2011. "Reaping the Benefits of Deeper Euro-Med Integration Through Trade Facilitation," Working Papers 2011:15, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Flaig, Dorothee & Siddig, Khalid H.A. & Grethe, Harald & Luckmann, Jonas & McDonald, Scott, 2011. "The Integration of Palestinian-Israeli Labour Markets: A CGE Approach," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103861, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sdiri, Hanen & Ayadi, Mohamed, 2011. "Innovation decision of Tunisian service firms: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 30898, University Library of Munich, Germany.