Report NEP-ARA-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick A. Imam & Kangni Kpodar, 2010. "Islamic Banking; How Has it Diffused?," IMF Working Papers 10/195, International Monetary Fund.
- Zafer Dilaver & Lester C Hunt, 2010. "Industrial Electricity Demand for Turkey: A Structural Time Series Analysis," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 129, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Angel-Urdinola, Diego F. & Semlali, Amina & Brodmann, Stefanie, 2010. "Non-public provision of active labor market programs in Arab- Mediterranean countries : an inventory of youth programs," Social Protection Discussion Papers 55673, The World Bank.
- Jemma Dridi & Maher Hasan, 2010. "The Effects of the Global Crisison Islamic and Conventional Banks; A Comparative Study," IMF Working Papers 10/201, International Monetary Fund.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2010. "Monetary Policy and Credit Cards: Evidence from a Small-Open Economy," DETU Working Papers 1010, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Ralph Chami & Raphael A. Espinoza & Adolfo Barajas & Heiko Hesse, 2010. "Recent Credit Stagnation in the Mena Region; What to Expect? What Can Be Done?," IMF Working Papers 10/219, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00522683_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angel-Urdinola, Diego F. & Kuddo, Arvo, 2010. "Key characteristics of employment regulation in the Middle East and North Africa," Social Protection Discussion Papers 55674, The World Bank.
- Avato, Johanna, 2009. "Migration pressures and immigration policies : new evidence on the selection of migrants," Social Protection Discussion Papers 52449, The World Bank.
- Raphael A. Espinoza & Ananthakrishnan Prasad, 2010. "Nonperforming Loans in the GCC Banking System and their Macroeconomic Effects," IMF Working Papers 10/224, International Monetary Fund.