Report NEP-ARA-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gursoy, Guner, 2009. "A strategic shift of automobile manufacturing firms in Turkey," MPRA Paper 20233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dani Rodrik, 2009. "The Turkish Economy After The Crisis," Working Papers 2009/9, Turkish Economic Association.
- Aysu Insel & Nedim Sualp, 2009. "Is It a Puzzle to Estimate Econometric Models for The Turkish Economy?," Working Papers 2009/6, Turkish Economic Association.
- Alsayyed, Nidal, 2010. "The Uses and Misuses of Commodity Murabaha: Islamic Economic Perspective," MPRA Paper 20262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alsayyed, Nidal, 2009. "Shari’ah Board, The Task of Fatwa, and Ijtihad in Islamic Economics, and Finance," MPRA Paper 20204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aysu Ýnsel & Mehmet Mahmut Tekçe, 2009. "Modelling The Trade Flows of The Gulf Cooperation Council Countries: A New Approach to Gravity Model," Working Papers 2010/2, Turkish Economic Association.