Report NEP-AGR-2019-01-21This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federica Di Marcantonio & Pavel Ciaian & Vicente Castellanos, 2018. "Unfair trading practices in the dairy farm sector: Evidence from selected EU regions," JRC Working Papers JRC112770, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Boere, Esther & Mosnier, Aline & Bocquého, Géraldine & Garbero, Alessandra & Krisztin, Tamás & Havlík, Petr & Elhaut, Thomas, 2018. "IFAD RESEARCH SERIES 32 - Developing country-wide farming system typologies: an analysis of Ethiopian smallholders’ income and food security," IFAD Research Series 281291, International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD).
- Hupková, Daniela & Mihálová, Veronika & Dobošová, Ľudmila & Zaujecová, Martina, 2018. "Price Linkage and Transmission in the Milk Market in Slovakia," 167th Seminar, September 24-26, 2018, Pulawy, Poland 281281, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ignacio Perez Dominguez & Thomas Fellmann, 2018. "PESETA III: Agro-economic analysis of climate change impacts in Europe," JRC Working Papers JRC113743, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Federico Tagliati, 2018. "Welfare effects of an in-kind transfer program: evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 1850, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Le, Kien, 2018. "Land Use Restrictions, Misallocation in Agriculture, and Aggregate Productivity in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 90797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2018. "Competing Land Uses and Fossil Fuel, Optimal Energy Conversion Rates During the Transition Toward a Green Economy Under a Pollution Stock Constraint," TSE Working Papers 18-981, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Carolina Perpina Castillo & Boyan Kavalov & Ricardo Ribeiro Barranco & Vasco Diogo & Chris Jacobs-Crisioni & Filipe Batista e Silva & Claudia Baranzelli & Carlo Lavalle, 2018. "Territorial Fact and Trends in the EU Rural Areas within 2015-2030," JRC Working Papers JRC114016, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- RESTU ANANDA, RIMA & Widodo, Tri, 2019. "A General Assessment of Climate Change - Loss of Agricultural Productivity in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 91316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Douadia Bougherara & Laurent Piet, 2018. "On the role of probability weighting on WTP for crop insurance with and without yield skewness," Working Papers hal-01947417, HAL.
- Gert Peersman, 2018. "International Food Commodity Prices and Missing (Dis)Inflation in the Euro Area," Working Paper Research 350, National Bank of Belgium.
- Joseph I. Uduji & Elda N. Okolo-Obasi & Simplice A. Asongu, 2019. "Corporate Social Responsibility and the role of Rural Women in Sustainable Agricultural Development in sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from the Niger Delta in Nigeria," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 19/002, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Ren, Yongwang & Lambert, Dayton & Clark, Chris & Boyer, Chris & Griffith, Andrew & English, Burt, & Smith, Aaron & Menard, Robert & Walker, Forbes & Keyser, Patrick, 2019. "Willingness to Adopt Warm Season Grasses by Tennessee Beef Cattle Operators," 2019 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2019, Birmingham, Alabama 281308, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Lamonaca, Emilia & Nardone, Gianluca & Seccia, Antonio, 2018. "The Benefits of Country-specific Non-Tariff Measures in World Wine Trade," MPRA Paper 90647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard B. Baker & John Blanchette & Katherine Eriksson, 2018. "Long-run Impacts of Agricultural Shocks on Educational Attainment: Evidence from the Boll Weevil," NBER Working Papers 25400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dina Najjar & Aymen Frija & Aman El Garhi, 2018. "A Typology Analysis of Agricultural Empowerment Profiles in Rural Egypt with a Particular Focus on Women," Working Papers 1198, Economic Research Forum, revised 24 May 2018.
- Douadia Bougherara & Carole Ropars-Collet & Jude Saint-Gilles, 2018. "Impact of private labels and information campaigns on organic and fair trade food demand," Working Papers hal-01947418, HAL.
- Lionel Nesta & Stefano Schiavo, 2019. "International Competition and Rent Sharing in French Manufacturing," Working Papers halshs-01948345, HAL.
- Sylvain Chabe-Ferret & Philippe Le Coent & Arnaud Reynaud & Julie Subervie & Daniel Lepercq, 2018. "Can we nudge farmers into saving water? Evidence from a randomized experiment," Working Papers hal-01947420, HAL.
- Sylvaine Lemeilleur & Gilles Allaire, 2018.
"The participatory guarantee system in organic farming and food labels: Toward a reappropriation of intellectual commons
[Système participatif de garantie dans les labels du mouvement de l’agricultu," Post-Print hal-01947758, HAL.
- Henrik Andersson & Emmanuelle Lavaine, 2018. "Nitrates and property values: evidence from a french market intervention," Working Papers hal-01947415, HAL.