Report NEP-AGR-2018-07-16This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Marie-Helene Hubert & Beyza Ural Marchand, 2018. "Food for fuel: The effect of the US biofuel mandate on poverty in India," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0825, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Wendong Zhang & Alejandro Plastina & Wendiam Sawadgo, 2018. "Iowa Farmland Ownership and Tenure Survey 1982â€“2017: A Thirty-five Year Perspective," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 18-wp580, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Brown, W. Mark & Ferguson, Shon & Viju, Crina, 2018. "Farm Size, Technology Adoption and Agricultural Trade Reform: Evidence from Canada," Working Paper Series 1221, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fernando M. Aragón & Francisco Oteiza & Juan Pablo Rud, 2018. "Climate change and agriculture: farmer adaptation to extreme heat," IFS Working Papers W18/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Barriga, Alicia & Fiala, Nathan, 2018. "The supply chain for seed in Uganda: Where does it all go wrong?," Ruhr Economic Papers 754, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Niklas Buehren & Markus Goldstein & Ezequiel Molina & Julia Vaillant, 2018. "The Impact of Strengthening Agricultural Extension Services," World Bank Other Operational Studies 29743, The World Bank.
- Di Xiang & Lue Zhan & Massimo Bordignon, 2018. "A Reconsideration of the Sugar Sweetened Beverage Tax in a Household Production Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 7087, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kazushi Takahashi & Yukichi Mano & Keijiro Otsuka, 2018. "Spillovers as a Driver to Reduce Ex-post Inequality Generated by Randomized Experiments: Evidence from an Agricultural Training Intervention," Working Papers 174, JICA Research Institute.
- Charles Courtemanche & Art Carden & Xilin Zhou & Murugi Ndirangu, 2018. "Do Walmart Supercenters Improve Food Security?," Working Papers 18-31, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Minghao Li & Wendong Zhang & Dermot J. Hayes, 2018. "Chinaâ€™s Agricultural Import Potential," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 18-pb23, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Cheriet, F., 2018. "Innovations entrepreneuriales en Afrique : défis agricoles et enjeux alimentaires," Working Papers MOISA 201804, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Branko Boškovic & Ujjayant Chakravorty & Martino Pelli & Anna Risch, 2018. "The Effect of Forest Access on the Market for Fuelwood in India," Working Papers 2018.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Eftichios Sartzetakis & Stefania Strantza, 2018. "International Environmental Agreements - The Impact of Heterogeneity among Countries on Stability," Working Papers 2018.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Eftichios Sartzetakis & Stefania Strantza, 2018. "International Environmental Agreements and Trading Blocks - Can Issue Linkage Enhance Cooperation?," Working Papers 2018.23, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Morteza Tahamipour & Mina Mahmoudi, 2018. "The Role of Agricultural Sector Productivity in Economic Growth: The Case of Iran's Economic Development Plan," Papers 1806.04235, arXiv.org.